Our client is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to join one of our clients in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario! Our client is looking for someone with strong environmental site assessment (Phase I, Phase II) and remediation experience.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Record reviews
• Site inspection and analysis
• Contamination delineation studies
• Working closely with clients, contractors, government, and other external institutions in completing project requirements
• Writing project proposals and technical reports
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical or related discipline)
• Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) or Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) designation or the ability to register
• 5+ years of progressive experience in site investigation and characterization, remediation, analytical chemistry and/or soil sciences
• Experience in site development and construction preferred
• Thorough understanding of environmental regulatory requirements and standards in Ontario
• Ability to carry out multiple projects concurrently and deal with demanding clientele; strong project management, organization, interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
• Fieldwork is an integral component of this position; the candidate must have a valid driver’s licence, full access to a reliable vehicle to drive to site and is willing to travel to various job sites throughout southern Ontario.
Our client is an employee-owned consulting firm with offices located throughout Ontario. They specialize in environmental, geotechnical and civil engineering projects, and have been running a successful practice since the 1970s, apply today!
Environmental, Phase I, Phase II, Environmental Site Assessments, Remediation, Soil, Regulatory Requirements, Project Management