Our client is in immediate need for an Intermediate Process Engineer for a refinery project in Sarnia, Ontario. This will be a 12 month contract, with the potential to become permanent for the right individual. This individual will work on projects in a chemical refinery environment.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following must haves:
• 4-7 years of experience
• Chemical engineering degree
• P.Eng designation from PEO, or the ability to register
• Background in the oil and gas industry, preferably with gas plant experience
• Producing calculations to support process engineering/design
• Coordinating with Project Managers and Process Lead to discuss deliverables and design
• Working collaboratively in a multidiscipline environment
• Performing feasibility studies to optimize process
• Familiar with process engineering software such as HYSYS
Our client is a leader in the engineering, procurement and construction management sector, and provides project development, execution and engineering services for industrial purposes. They have a dedicated team who strives to provide the best results for their clients.
Process Engineer, Capital Projects, Oil and Gas, Chemical Engineer, Gas Plant