Our rapidly growing client is looking for a Senior Project Manager Pipeline Engineer to join their team in Calgary, Alberta!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface to ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
• Prepare project execution and quality plans, project plan of works, initial project safety review, and project control systems.
• Coordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of project management activities.
• Organize and conduct project meetings and technical and progress reviews.
• Responsible for overall pipeline design activities like route selection, engineering calculations, crossing designs, material specifications, drawing deliverables etc.
• Ensure that final design complies with applicable codes, specifications, standards and regulations.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering (preferably mechanical)
• Minimum of 8-10 years of detailed engineering design experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
• P.Eng. license mandatory.
• Stress analysis experience using AutoPipe
• Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong technical and design skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; and deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to prepare and interpret design reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions.
Our client is an award winning engineering consulting firm specializing in: architectural services, highway and bridges, aviation, rail and transit, water and water resources, wastewater, environment, municipal engineering, ports and harbours, tunnels, and pipeline services. They seek individuals who strive for technical excellence, and enjoy working on prominent and challenging projects!
Pipeline, Midstream, Upstream, Pipe Stress, Design, Engineer, AutoPipe