Our client is looking for an Intermediate or Senior level Civil Engineer to join their team in either London or Stratford, Ontario! Do you specialize in Land Development and Subdivisions? If so, this may be the position for you!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with the land development team on a number of projects
• Providing functional and detailed design concepts for subdivisions, stormwater management, sanitary collection, earthworks, water distribution, site plans and lot grading for land development projects.
Required Qualifications and Skills will include:
• Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited University
• P.Eng designation is required
• 5-6 years of experience in land development engineering
• Experience with industrial development (SWM, site planning, water distribution, sanitary collection, etc).
• A team player and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Skilled in AutoCADD, Civil 3D and/or Land Development Desktop
Our client is a growing midsize multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in London, Stratford and Kincardine. Their expertise is within the structural, building services and municipal/civil sectors.
Municipal, civil, land development, autocadd, civil3d, LDD, SWM, stormwater management, site planning, water distribution, sanitary, sewer, subdivisions, lot grading, site grading, site plans, drainage, p.eng