Our client is looking for a Operations Manager to join their team in either their Kingston, Ontario location!
This individual will perform project management duties for projects related to Environmental Due Diligence Remediation. If you think this could be the role for you, and have good business industry knowledge in the areas of client development, project management, environmental site assessments and marketing, please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management related to Phase I, II III environmental site assessments, audits, site investigations and remedial projects;
• Coordination of activities with respect to consulting projects, contract preparation and project budgets;
• Training and mentoring of junior and intermediate level field staff;
• Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group and participating in all quality control initiatives;
• Assisting the Regional Manager, Operations Manager and Senior Client Manager with marketing/client development initiatives in collaboration with the Marketing Department as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• B.A.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree
• 10+ years of consulting experience.
• P.Geo. or P.Eng. is preferred.
• Extensive experience with environmental site assessments, remediation, compliance audits, risk assessments, estimating and scope development.
• Proven ability to attract new business, develop our existing client base and recognize new market opportunities.
• Experience in Ontario and a working knowledge of relevant provincial environmental regulations is also required.
• Must have excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, presentation and team building skills.
• Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• This position requires work related travel. A valid driver’s license, insurance a personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Our client is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. They provide services across Canada to a wide variety of building owners and industrial facilities from a network of over 30 offices. They offer: a generous medical and dental plan, extended health care and prescription drugs coverage, life insurance with long-term disability, fitness reimbursement, profit sharing, and group RRSP enrollment.
Civil Engineer, Geology, Environmental Engineering, Due Diligence, Remediation, Environmental Site Assessments, ESA's, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Environmental Site Audites, Site Investigations, Remedial Projects, Project Management, P.Eng, P.Geo, PMP, Risk Assessments, Estimating, Scope Development, Business Development, Client Liaison,