Our client has a unique opportunity available for an experienced project manager! Our client has managed thousands of projects across all sectors of the engineering consulting industry. Their team of program and project management specialists are passionate about achieving the best project outcomes for internal and external clients.
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager & Team Lead to join their Saskatoon, Saskatchewan office. They are looking for a self-starter and motivated leader to help build their Program and Project Management department.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Integrate yourself as an active member of the Program and Project Management (P&PM) Leadership Team in Western Canada
• Obtain a solid understanding and working competency of the company’s technical systems and business processes
• Establish a reputation within the company as an expert in your field of expertise
• Inspire confidence in your direct reports with respect to your project management skills and leadership abilities
• Assist in the mentorship and development of staff, demonstrated by their ability to take on more responsibilities and successfully execute technical challenges, while maintaining low staff turnover
• Influence the culture of the Saskatchewan group and support the company’s PM-centric initiatives
• Raise the Saskatchewan team’s project management profile within the industry, local communities, and within the company
• Lead business development efforts and attain a trusted advisor status with multiple new and existing clients
• Actively manage diverse capital projects of varying discipline and complexity for both external and internal clients
• Provide strategic project support to junior staff
Required Qualifications and Skills will include:
• 10+ years of related project management experience
• Ability to manage large, complex projects or programs on time and within budget
• Experience should specifically include Owner Representation work with a history of managing a project for an “overall” perspective, rather than managing a specific discipline, scope, or deliverable within the context of a larger project or program
• University Degree in the areas of Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or Commerce (or a 2 year technical diploma and extensive industry experience)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other project management degree/certification is desirable
• Demonstrated superior written and interpersonal communication skills are a must
• A solid business development history and the ability to market the profession of program & project management
• Advanced team building and leadership skills
Our Client is an extremely well-known and highly reputable multidisciplinary company that is recognized as a Top 50 Global Design firm. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.
Program Manager, Project Manager, PMP, P&PM, Program & Project Management, Business Management, Project Delivery, Engineering and Business Administration