Our client in Red Deer is looking for an Intermediate level Water/Wastewater Engineer to join their team! Our client is looking for someone with solid technical skills and experiences to plan, design, manager, and coordinate water and wastewater projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and participate in process teams to undertake design of water and/or wastewater treatment plants and oversee the preparation of construction drawings.
• Coordinate with engineers and technical staff to ensure that the projects’ needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Assist in the preparation of proposals for new projects.
• Liaise with clients and other consultants.
• Follow the process for obtaining approvals from various agencies.
• Prepare economic analysis for water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects.
• Prepare construction specifications, tender documents, and applications for approvals etc.
• Research issues related to wastewater, stormwater and water resources that impact individual projects.
• Take responsibility for the quality of your written, technical and graphic work.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, with a background in water and /or wastewater treatment, from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience in the design and construction of water and/or wastewater treatment facilities.
• Must hold P.Eng or be eligible for full registration with APEGA.
• Ability to work in a team environment, with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
• A commitment to thrive in a proactive organization.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience working with municipal projects.
Our Client is an extremely well-known and highly reputable multidisciplinary company that is recognized as a Top 50 Global Design firm. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.
Civil, Municipal, Water, Wastewater, Stormwater, SWM, Wastewater Treatment Facilities, P.Eng, APEGA