Timing couldn't better to join a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm that holds the #1 market position in all things Urban and Land Development in Edmonton, Alberta. With a regional workforce of over 4,000 employees spread across 4 offices, our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors.
Work in a contemporary, open and modern office concept where you can configure your office to your individual ergonomic needs. Experience what true colloboration with your colleagues and managers could be like where everyone works towards a common goal. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. Too good to be true? Find out for yourself by reading on...
If you are seeking a defined career path, where you are encouraged and supported to grow and stretch yourself both personally and professionally beyond your wildest imagination, then this is your next stop on the life train that you just can't afford to miss!
We are seeking multiple designers, engineers and Project Engineers for leadership opportunities for our cilent's Community Development group, a group where you could be the next CEO or Senior Executive and be noticed within this Global Company.
Get noticed and have the opportunity to unleash your maximum potential as an Engineering Professional!
We are currently seeking several Senior Subdivision Designers which includes the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development projects.
• Developing engineering drawings and designs for land development and related water resources projects.
• Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development.
• Sanitary sewer, stormwater, and watermain design, including lot servicing.
• Coordinating project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
• Supervise/mentor and provide Quality Control for junior staff.
• Direct and supervise intermediate engineers, project engineers, or CAD technicians.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent.
• 10+ years of experience in a design role within a land development consulting engineering environment.
• CET designation
• Strong proficiency in Civil3D is required.
• Stormwater and water distribution modeling experience an asset.
• Experience in residential subdivision site development engineering design.
• Knowledgeable in the preparation of grading and servicing plans.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a strong desire to create new high quality communities
• Must be motivated to participate in a design team setting
civil, municipal, urban, residential development, road design, grading, land development, sanitary sewar, stormwater, watermain, lot servicing, CAD, Civil3D, CET, water distribution, subdivision