Timing couldn't better to join a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm that holds the #1 market position in all things Urban and Land Development in Edmonton, Alberta. With a regional workforce of over 4,000 employees spread across 4 offices, our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors.
Work in a contemporary, open and modern office concept where you can configure your office to your individual ergonomic needs. Experience what true colloboration with your colleagues and managers could be like where everyone works towards a common goal. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. Too good to be true? Find out for yourself by reading on...
If you are seeking a defined career path, where you are encouraged and supported to grow and stretch yourself both personally and professionally beyond your wildest imagination, then this is your next stop on the life train that you just can't afford to miss!
We are seeking multiple designers, engineers and Project Engineers for leadership opportunities for our cilent's Community Development group, a group where you could be the next CEO or Senior Executive and be noticed within this Global Company.
Get noticed and have the opportunity to unleash your maximum potential as an Engineering Professional!
We are currently seeking several Senior Transportation/Roads Designer (preferably Arterial Roads) which includes the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to engineers and related professionals engaged in the planning, design and administration of Arterial Road projects.
• Develop conceptual, preliminary, and detailed engineering designs in Civil3D; this will include storm water calculations and surface drainage calculations.
• Drawing Quality Control review, plan submission and coordination.
• Direct, supervise, and mentor CAD technicians.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Civil Engineering Technology Diploma or equivalent.
• 10+ years of urban transportation experience, including storm drainage design.
• P.Eng designation will be considered an asset
• Sanitary and water design experience an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Project.
• Proficiency in XP SWMM and AutoTURN an asset.
• Strong proficiency in Civil3D is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English, including speaking, writing (reports; emails) and comprehension.
civil, municipal, urban, residential development, road design, grading, land development, sanitary sewar, stormwater, watermain, lot servicing, CAD, Civil3D, CET, water distribution, subdivision, arterial roads, preliminary design, conceptual design, detailed design, surface drainage calculations, quality control, transportation, SWMM, AutoTURN