Our client is currently in need of a Field Service Representative to join their Preventive Maintenance Group!
***** PLEASE NOTE: This position involves EXTENSIVE travel – 100% for 3 week periods *****
Duties and Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Commission, maintain and repair dryers, reel stands, splicers, and air emission control systems.
• Provide service and Preventive Maintenance work on company and related equipment
• Train customers on a wide range of products
• Provide technical support for industrial dryers, solvent recovery systems and associated equipment.
• Promote/sell spare parts kits for existing equipment and upgrades
• Identify opportunities to sell additional services on equipment
• Promote a safe working environment on customer installed equipment
• Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on customer equipment install base
Required Skills and Qualifications for this position will include:
• 2 year Associates Degree in Electromechanical Technology preferred
• 2-5 years servicing our client’s equipment or related industrial equipment.
• G1 or G2 gas ticket will be considered an asset
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Word required
• Ability to work with and understand electricity, pneumatics, electronics, mechanics, airflows, gas flow, HVAC and drives, as well as a proven mechanical aptitude
• Proficient PLC Programming, proficiency on HMI’s and VFD drives, as well as industrial electromechanical experience
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Willing to Travel 100% (up to 3 weeks out prior to returning home)
Our client provides engineered products, innovative technologies and optimization services for multiple industries.
ovens, dryers, oxidizers, electromechanical, electrical, hvac, drivers, plc, vfd, repair dryers, reel stands, splicers, air emission control systems