Do you like to create places that inspire? Would you like to work on challenging projects that push the limits of design? If you would like to join a team that is always striving to make the community better through its innovative creations, please consider the role of Senior Architect – Commercial/Retail in Calgary, Alberta!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Continuing to build an already strong commercial portfolio
• Developing business, finding new clientele, and delivering world class design work to commercial and retail clients
• Delivery of inspirational quality of design
• Ability to develop new business is a key responsibility of this role
• Contribute to a culture of strong design/quality and team building
• Demonstrate strong fiscal and project management skills
• Coach and mentor more junior staff
Requires Qualifications and Skills will include:
• A minimum of 8 years professional experience
• Possess an understanding of the architectural professions
• Registered as, or working toward qualification as an Architect with the Alberta Association of Architects.
• Have the personality, experience and confidence to assume a major role in the interiors team and demonstrate knowledge and experience in delivering high quality design solutions.
• The desire to acquire new work and clients
• Be able to lead projects with minimal supervision, manage teams, coordinate consultants, and work directly with clients.
• Outgoing, dynamic interior designer
• Client management skills
Founded in the mid-1950's, our Client has since grown into an extremely well-known and highly reputable multidisciplinary company that is recognized as a Top 50 Global Design firm. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.
Architect, Commercial, Office,