Our client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer – Building Systems to join their team based in London, Ontario. If you have 8-10+ years of prior experience in mechanical design of commercial and institutional buildings, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working on a variety of building services projects
• Lead mechanical design projects involving various aspects of building mechanical systems (ie. HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection)
• Providing guidance and support to the mechanical engineering team
• Promote the firm and its relationships with contractors, clients, and suppliers
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 8+ years of Mechanical Engineering experience in institutional, commercial and industrial (ICI) buildings
• P. Eng. designation
• Ability to lead a dynamic team of engineers in a team-oriented environment
• Proven prior experience supervising your department
• Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Our client is a leading engineering services company servicing the Southwestern Ontario region. They specialize in providing high quality mechanical, electrical and structural engineering design services to a broad client base in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
Mechanical, Building Systems, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, ICI, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial