Are you a Building Science Engineer? Are you an expert on Parking Structures? If so, please consider the following position of Senior Project Manager – Parking Structures
As the Senior Project Manager of Parking Structures, you will oversee and manager the work of assigned staff performing cladding investigations on parking structures. You will oversee and review reports on restoration recommendations, attend meetings with contractors, clients and board members, and be responsible for bid analysis on repair work.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Post-secondary education/college diploma in a related field (Civil engineering preferred)
• Professional Engineering Designation
• 8 plus years’ experience in investigation and repairs of building envelope
• Must have experience in investigation and repairs of parking structures
• Trained in health and safety requirements in construction projects would be an asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Projects, and CAD
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exemplary time management and organizational skills
• Willingness to travel outside of GTA required
• Must have G driver’s license and access to own vehicle
Our client is a growing multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices throughout Ontario. Their expertise is within the structural, building services and municipal/civil sectors. Voted as a top 50 Employer and a top 50 Best Places to Work in Canada.
Building Science, Building Cladding, BCA, Building Condition Assessment, Restoration, Rehabilitation, Structural, Civil