Our client in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Municipal and Land Development engineering to join their team! If you want to take on more of a leadership role, and are already established in or looking to relocate to Victoria, please consider the following position:
This individual must be a P.Eng and must have local experience within the Victoria market.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Manage civil/municipal projects.
· Carry out and oversee aspects of engineering design for land development and municipal projects, from proposal stage through commissioning of the work.
· Develop new business and establish strategic relationships with key clients, agencies and partners.
· Prepare and submit superior proposals and technical reports.
· Generate invoices for clients and track against agreed client budgets.
· Manage multidisciplinary teams, providing mentorship and guidance to junior engineers and technical staff.
Qualifications and Skills required for this position include:
· Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
· 10+ years of experience in the design and management of land development and municipal infrastructure projects.
· P.Eng designation with APEGBC or ability to register
· Knowledge of Vancouver Island land development markets and processes, with strong past client relationships is am asset
· Demonstrated sound business development and client liaison skills and a keen entrepreneurial spirit
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with all government levels, construction contractors and developers
· High productivity, attention to detail, and an ability to work well as a team player
· Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D considered an asset, as well as municipal infrastructure modeling software.
Our Client is a Canadian company that offers engineering, mapping, surveying, planning and environmental services to its clients. They have been in business over a century, and are an employee-owned firm that offers career growth and ownership opportunities to motivated applicants.
Municipal, Civil Engineering, Land Development, infrastructure, Victoria, Water Storage, Water Supply and Distribution, Sanitary Sewage pumping, Storm Water Management, SWM, Road design, Surface Works, Site Grading, Site Drainage