Would you like to work for one of Canada’s Best 50 Workplaces? Would you like to help your company grow their business in a new geographical area? Does playing a significant role in the opening of a new office sound like the challenge you have been looking for? If so, then please read the following position of Senior Project Manager – Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation in Niagara Falls, Ontario!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management related to Phase I & II environmental site assessments, audits, site investigations and remedial projects
• Coordination of activities with respect to consulting projects, contract preparation and project budgets
• Training and mentoring of junior and intermediate level field staff (initially Hamilton based staff)
• Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group and participating in all quality control initiatives
• Business development and marketing activities to develop new clients in the Niagara Region
• Maintain solid relationships with existing clients
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Preference will be given to candidates with long-standing work experience within the Niagara Region
• B.A.Sc., B.Sc. or B.Eng. degree with a minimum of 8 years of environmental consulting experience
• Extensive experience with environmental site assessments, remediation, compliance audits, risk assessments, estimating and scope development
• Proven ability to attract new business, develop our existing client base and recognize new market opportunities
• Consulting experience in Ontario and a full working knowledge and understanding of Ontario Regulation 153/04 (amended) is required
• Must have proven project management experience
• Must have excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, presentation and team building skills
• Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to demonstrate good business & industry knowledge in the areas of client development, project management, environmental site assessments and marketing.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
Please Note: This position requires work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Our client is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. They provide services across Canada to a wide variety of building owners and industrial facilities from a network of over 30 offices.
Environmental Engineer, Project Management, Due Diligence, Remediation, Phase I & Phase II, Environmental Site Assessments, ESAs, Audits, Site Investigations, Remedial, Scope Development, Ontario Regulation 153/04