Are you a residential estimator? Would you like to be a part of a progressive Purchasing and Estimating group? If you would like to work to maintain competitive profitability and ensure quality standards are exceeded, then please consider the following position of Estimator-Residential in Guelph, Ontario!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining purchasing and estimating scopes of work, estimating guide, purchase orders and sales extras.
• Evaluating vendor quotes and quality of goods and services to determine most desirable suppliers/trades.
• Determining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards.
Required Experiences and Qualifications will include:
• A technical degree or college diploma with a focus in one of the following areas: Civil or Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Materials Management, Construction Technology, Quantity/Surveying, Building Code, Architectural Technology or Mathematics
• A minimum of 2 years residential estimating experience in a high performance work culture
• Ability to perform accurate cost estimates and quantity take offs
• Ability to read working drawings and specifications
• Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Estimating Software)
• Superior organizational abilities and attentiveness to detail
• A thorough understanding of residential construction and related building codes
Our client strives to exceed industry standards. They pride themselves on integrity, constant improvement, dedication, and excellence. As an industry leader, our client offer competitive salary, a solid benefits package, and bonuses.