Do you excel in leadership positions? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking to expand on your experiences? If so, our client is looking for a Senior Municipal/Civil Engineer with Project Management experience for their Pembroke, Ontario office.
Our client is looking for an accomplished Project Manager for their Municipal Infrastructure division who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• A university degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario (P.Eng.)
• At least 10-15 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated success and expertise in project planning, municipal infrastructure design and land development for local municipal and Regional municipal projects
• Experience with different client types: government, institutional, municipal, federal, subdivisions/site plans
• Ability to lead projects related to municipal and civil design: water supply, wastewater collection, storm drainage, road construction, and land development
• Ability to prepare, oversee and present master plans, design briefs, reports, technical specifications, and approvals for infrastructure projects
• Ability to liaise and communicate with clients, government and regulatory authorities to address their needs
• Experience leading projects less than $2million
• Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary project team environment
• Demonstrated success and expertise in project planning, municipal infrastructure design for local municipal projects
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Evolving and growing continuously for over 35 years, our client has always been dedicated to providing a high level of quality with their delivered projects; they generously compensate their employees and encourage career growth and advancement as well as being advocates of a healthy work/home life balance.
Municipal Engineering, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Road, Water, Sewer, Site Plans, Site Grading, Land Development