Our client in Fort McMurray is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to fill a 4 month contract in the EPCM/Oil & Gas sector.
MUST HAVE: Oil & Gas Maintenance experience
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Work with Planning and Execution to provide engineering guidance to perform the job.
• Work with Quality Assurance to guarantee the engineering scopes of work are developed within the Integrity Management System (QA IMS)
• Work with the Reliability Engineers and QA Inspectors to ensure the proper quality controls are considered into each engineering scope of work.
Required Qualifications and Skills will include:
• Engineering Degree (P. Eng) in Mechanical Engineering. (P. Eng denomination in Alberta).
• Ideally 8 plus years of engineering experience in Oil & Gas Maintenance
• Previous experience within the Primary Upgrader - Maintenance is desirable.
• Experience with industry applicable codes such as ASME B31.3, B31.1, ASME Section XIII Division 1, ASME Section IX, PCC-1, PCC-2 among others.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
Our client is a leader in the engineering, procurement and construction management sector, and provides project development, execution and engineering services for industrial purposes. They have a dedicated team who strives to provide the best results for their clients.
Reliability Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Oil & Gas Maintenance, Primary Upgrader, ASME B31.3, B31.1, ASME Section XIII Division 1, ASME Section IX, PCC-1, PCC-2