Our client is in immediate need for a Mechanical Project Manager for the Nanticoke/Port Dover area. This will be an 18 month contract, with the potential to be extended or go permanent for the right individual. The successful candidate will work on small sustaining projects related to plant CAPEX and potential turnaround work.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following must haves:
• 7-10+ years of Project Management experience
• Mechanical Engineering degree
• P.Eng designation from PEO, or the ability to register
• A PMP designation will be considered an asset
• Background in refining, heavy industry, processing, or power generation
Our client is a leader in the engineering, procurement and construction management sector, and provides project development, execution and engineering services for industrial purposes. They have a dedicated team who strives to provide the best results for their clients.
Mechanical, Project Manager, PMP, CAPEX, Power Generation, Heavy Industry, Processing, Refining