Are you looking to expand your experience in the structural engineering field? Do you enjoy working on institutional, commercial, and industrial projects? If you would like to be an integral asset to your team, please consider the following description for Structural Engineer in Hamilton, Ontario!
Our client is looking for a Structural Engineer with the following Qualifications and Capabilities:
• 5-10 years of Canadian Experience in Institutional Commercial and Industrial (ICI) structural design
• Registration with the PEO and P.Eng designation
• Experience with all material mediums including: structural steel, reinforced concrete, reinforced masonry, and wood
• Experience in Adoss, pc column, pc beam, Stadd Pro will be an asset
• Ability to carry out routine construction assignments, surveys and field work
• Experience in restoration of concrete structures is an asset
• The ability to liaise with clients, contractors and local authorities
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Our client specializes in providing high quality mechanical and structural engineering design services to a variety of clients. With recent expansion, they now have offices in London, Windsor, Hamilton and Ottawa, making them strategically located to service all of the Ontario market.
Structural, ICI, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial, Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Reinforced Masonry, Wood, Adoss, pc column, pc beam, Stadd Pro