Are you a senior individual who is able to lead significant business development efforts while also being able to multi-task? Would you like to be a key component of a company’s ongoing growth in integrated transportation planning? Do you have a particular focus on leading work in transit and transportation master plans, regional strategic planning, rapid transit alternatives analysis, rapid transit benefits/business cases, and railway planning and operations? If so, please consider the following Senior Project Director position in Toronto, Ontario!
Our client is looking for someone with:
• 15+ years of experience in integrated transportation planning
• P.Eng required (CET will be considered with high levels of experience)
• Experience with multi-disciplinary and multi-context experience with be highly regarded
• Highly motivated, ambitious, and creative
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the willingness and enthusiasm to lead teams of dynamic professionals
• A high level of market credibility/track record of business development and winning work
• A high level of market credibility/track record of leading and directing commissions through the management of consultancy resources and engaging with client and subcontractors/partners
• Ideally a recognised industry name either nationally or within an appropriate agency, lobby organisation (e.g. CUTA/APTA) or geography
• A collaborative and relatively 'hands on' approach to commission planning, leadership and delivery (eg QA throughout including final reports and analysis)
• Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is also essential and fluency in a second language, especially French, is an asset.
Our client is an employee-owned company with decades of industry presence, both domestic and global. They pride themselves on being able to deliver unique, creative solutions in transportation planning and engineering. They offer ongoing opportunities for internal growth and advancement, as well as a high degree of flexibility and work-life balance.
Transportation Planner, Senior Transportation Manager, Traffic, Transit, Rail, Roads, Highways