Are you a Project Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience managing municipal and civil projects? Would you like to join a company where everyone is treated like family? If so, please consider the following position of Project Manager in Brampton, Ontario!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Participate during the Design Phase of projects to implement the infrastructure servicing for an active low-rise residential development sector
• Review and coordinate documents to be submitted to Approval Agencies: drawings, reports, cost estimates, etc.
• Follow up, monitor, and manage the approval process: re-submissions and liaising with clients
• Conduct project engineering for Site Plan development: design, review of design of Site Services and Grading, preparation of stormwater management reports, and coordinate traffic/parking/noise studies
• Participate during the Planning Phase of Development Applications: preparation/review of Technical Studies (Functional Servicing Reports [FSR], Master Environmental Servicing Plans [MESP], Hydraulic Studies, etc.)
• Participate in the Project Team for Class Environmental Assessment Studies for transportation projects • Participate with senior management in preparation of fee proposals, monitoring of project costs, and preparation of invoices
• Manage projects including: Class Environmental assessment, Planning & Land Development, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and Municipal & Environmental
Required Skills and Experiences include:
• 10-15+ years of experience in land development, municipal engineering with at least 5-7+ years of Project Management experience
• Engineering Degree from an accredited and recognized University
• Experience in Project Management
• P.Eng, PMP required
• Must be able to check design/drawings for errors prior to submissions
• Must be able to prepare own documents, letters, tenders, reports, etc.
• Experience in all aspects infrastructure: roads, grading, services, stormwater management ponds, road and pedestrian bridges, and external sanitary and water trunk services
• Strong communication skills: both written and verbal
• Experience performing site servicing and grading
• Ability to adapt to a variety of projects ranging in scope from secondary planning studies and residential subdivisions to urban in-fill developments and roadway design
Our client is looking for the right fit for their company. Our client treats their employees and clients like family, and is always looking for someone to join their team who will be able to carry on this feeling. They are Canadian-owned with an emphasis on everything infrastructure development related. Clients throughout the GTA include government, industry, architects and developers. This is a company where you can feel at home in!
Project Manager, Infrastructure, Class Environmental assessment, Planning & Land Development, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and Municipal & Environmental, Site Services, FSR