Are you a highly motivated Senior Distribution Engineer? Would you prefer to work for a company that has a personalized career advancement plan for each of its employees? Do you enjoy taking a leadership role within your organization? If so, please consider the following position of Senior Distribution Engineer/Manager in Calgary, Alberta!
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 15-20+ years of experience in High Voltage Distribution Design
- P.Eng (or ability to register) with APEGA;
- An Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited institution
- Thorough understanding of Electrical Distribution design standards;
- Familiarity with relevant modelling software such as CYME, PLS Pole, ETAP
- Ability to lead a team of at least 20 engineers and technicians
Our Client is a highly reputable, award-winning multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices across North America and a growing presence overseas. Their size and structure allows their employees to explore a diverse set of options for career growth, and there is ongoing support and training available to assist in achievement of these goals. They offer competitive compensation and benefits, and are known for being an excellent place to work.
Transmission & Distribution, Engineering Manager, Electrical, Distribution, CYME, PLS Pole, ETAP, PLS-POLE, High Voltage