Are you Project Manager? Do you have excellent knowledge and experience in Distribution Lines? Do you have experience in the design of civil work and structure for substations? If you answered "Yes!" and are in the Vaughan, Ontario area, please consider the following position for Senior Project Manager –Distribution Lines!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the distribution lines team and the substation team
• Review and stamp technical documents (drawings, calculation sheets, etc.)
• Carry out design and verification work on the overhead or underground distribution network;
• Provide technical direction to members of the team;
• Follow up and manage projects/resources
• Prepare proposals and attend design review meetings with the clients
• Obtain approval from municipalities and customers;
• Coordination, client relations and any other related tasks.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
• At least 10+ years experiences in distribution lines design, transmission and distribution, and substations
• Project Management experience through leading a small team (3-5 technicians and engineers)
• P.Eng designation
• PMP designation will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of MS-Office suite;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD software;
• Knowledge of GIS smallworld software (asset);
• Knowledge of French language ( asset);
• Attention to detail;
• Problem solving skills;
• Sense of organization.
Our client is a top Canadian multidisciplinary engineering firm that offers a wide variety of services in the areas of transportation, urban infrastructure, hydroelectricity, and urban planning. They offer a highly competitive wage and benefit package, job stability, continuous training and a positive team environment.
Distribution Lines, Civil Engineer, GIS smallworld, Overhead Distribution, Underground Distribution, Transmission & Distribution, Substations, Project Management