Our client is seeking a talented Project Manager of Municipal Infrastructure to join their team in their Burlington, Kitchener, or Bowmanville, Ontario office!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Complete conceptual and detailed design of projects related to water supply, storage and distribution, wastewater collection and pumping, storm drainage, and road reconstruction and streetscaping
• Prepare environmental assessments/master plans, design briefs, reports, technical specifications and approvals for municipal infrastructure projects
• Coordinate design team activities, contract document preparation, tendering, and contract administration
• Maintain project planning documentation including schedules, budgets, cost control processes and work procedures
• Liaise with clients, government, regulatory authorities, and utilities to address their needs/comments, and guide a project through approvals processes
• Contribute to project proposals and presentations
• Develop and enhance client relationships and business growth.
Required Qualifications and Skills for this position include:
• A university degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution
• P.Eng designation or eligibility to register
• 10+ years or experience
• Demonstrated success and expertise in project planning, municipal infrastructure design for local municipal and Regional municipal projects
• Project Management experience
• Proficient in the preparation of conceptual and detailed design drawings and reports, contract document preparation, tendering, and contract administration
• Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary project team environment
• Solid technical writing skills demonstrated through experience in writing reports and proposals
• Experience in hydraulic analysis for large distribution and/or collection systems will also be considered an additional asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.