Would you prefer to work for a company with a strong commitment to excellence and innovation? Do you want to be recognized for the value that you add to your team? If you are an electrical engineer with Instrumentation and Controls experience, read on- we may have an amazing opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an Instrumentation and Controls engineer to join their team in Burlington. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position are as follows:
- Preparation of P&IDs, specifications, data sheets, instrument and cable lists;
- Detailed design;
- Installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors' Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- P.Eng (or eligible) in Ontario;
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience;
- Expert knowledge of all related standards and codes;
- Knowledge of I&C equipment, hardware and software;
- Proficiency or in-depth knowledge of Electrical Engineering design, analysis and programming software, such as PLC/DCS programming.
Our Client is a large multidisciplinary engineering firm with a global footprint. They offer an excellent benefits package and place a great deal of focus on flexibility and work-life balance.