Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Civil/Transportation Engineering graduate with a focus on Traffic Engineering to join their team in Niagara Falls. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following-
- Performing traffic impact studies;
- Performing transportation master plan studies;
- Performing environmental assessments for transportation facilities;
- Parking studies;
- Traffic data collection/analysis;
- Traffic calming studies and safety assessments
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in traffic/transportation engineering (previous experience within the Consulting industry would be considered an asset);
- Knowledge of- and experience using- Highway Capacity Manual and Canadian Capacity Guide methodologies and related software (e.g. HCS and Sunchro);
- Ability to work with GIS tools would be considered an asset for this position.
Our client is a highly reputable and steadily growing multi-disciplinary engineering firm with a strong presence across North America, with several offices abroad. They offer ongoing training and support, an excellent health and benefits plan, and limitless possibilities for advancement.