Are you a Civil Engineering Technologist with at least four years of municipal/land development experience and strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil3D and LDD?
Our client is currently searching for a CAD Technologist to join their team in Calgary. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position are as follows:
- Preparing conceptual, preliminary and final designs in accordance with the project objectives, codes and relevant standards;
- Producing CAD drawings, specifications and estimates for municipal infrastructure (including: potable water, wastewater, stormwater management, land development and site servicing projects).
The ideal Candidate will possess the following set of skills/qualifications:
- 4-10 years of related experience;
- CET or equivalent;
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil3d and LDD preferred;
- Construction management experience would be considered an assed;
Our client is a highly reputable and steadily growing firm with a strong presence across North America, with several offices abroad. They offer ongoing training and support, an excellent health and benefits plan, and limitless possibilities for advancement.