Are you a people-person with a passion for management? Would you like to utilize your strong communication skills and leadership ability to manage a growing group and help to develop further business?
Our Client is currently seeking a Professional Engineer with a background in municipal engineering and management to join their team as a Business Unit Manager in London, Ontario. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning, budgeting, and implementing business development plans in accordance with the overall Divisional/Corporate plans;
- Liaison with clients to ensure satisfaction;
- Acts as a mentor and leader for more junior staff;
- Delegates project work assignments;
- Determines staffing and training requirements
The requirements to be considered for this opportunity are as follows:
- 10+ years of experience in similar role(s);
- P.Eng designation;
- Preference will be given to individuals with municipal engineering and management background with knowledge of the City of London's structure and processes.
Our client is a highly reputable and steadily growing firm with a strong presence across North America, with several offices abroad. They offer ongoing training and support, an excellent health and benefits plan, and limitless possibilities for advancement.