Over the past decade, our client has managed to carve out a reputation for themselves as one of the strongest names in Land Development engineering within the GTA. In the past three years alone this particular group has nearly tripled in size. Currently they are very busy, and their projections for the future indicate that there is further growth on the horizon.
They are currently seeking a skilled Water Resources (Stormwater Management) Engineer or Designer to join their group to help accommodate some of this growth. The ideal candidate will be someone who is experienced enough to hit the ground running, but who is also at a point in their career where they will be ready to take on a higher level of leadership responsibility in the near future.
Our client places a great deal of importance on investing in their people, their clients, and the community. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to be valued, appreciated, and ultimately rewarded for their knowledge and input.
- Providing consulting services to municipalities, builders and developers
- Water resource design, engineering, and management
- Designing master environmental servicing plans, stormwater management plans, pond design, floodplain management.
- On-site detention design and natural channel design
- Performing subwatershed studies and water balance analysis.
- Hold a P.Eng designation
- Minimum of 5 years of stormwater experience involving land development engineering (pond design, natural channel design, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Experience with municipal land development projects (design, management and development).
Our client is a midsized engineering consulting firm specializing in Land Development engineering services. They are an expanding presence within the GTA and have a large portfolio of long-standing client relationships which has enabled them to grow not just rapidly, but steadily.
Municipal Engineer, Municipal Designer, Civil Engineer, Land Development, Site Grading, Site Services, Subdivisions, P.Eng, Civil 3D, LDD