Are you a talented and experienced Mechanical Engineer who prefers working in a midsized consulting engineering firm? Are you tired of being just a number in the multinational firms, or not seeing yourself progress in small firms? Are you ready for a leadership role? If you answered yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the mechanical engineering and design team for building projects (Building Mechanical Systems)
- Project/Client management and business development
- Guiding and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Preparing reports and specification reviews
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in mechanical engineering
- Hold a P.Eng designation
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in building mechanical system design (HVAC, Fire Protection, plumbing, etc.)
- Able to work in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to effectively lead a team
Our client is a growing midsize multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in London, Stratford and Kincardine. Their expertise is within the structural, building services and municipal/civil sectors.
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Designer, HVAC