Are you a structural or building science engineer who prefers to do hands-on work and get directly involved with the execution of your projects? Would you prefer to work for a company who has been awarded Best Workplace by Institute Canada for the past three years?
If you are a structural or building science engineer with 5-10 years of experience in construction, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our Client is seeking a structural or building science engineer to join their team in Montreal. The ideal candidate will have experience working on various building, building science, and structural projects in construction firms, and will possess a positive attitude and a strong desire to mentor others and lead by example.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising, managing, and mentoring junior staff;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and are of high quality;
- Overseeing design and construction of projects in various stages from conception to completion;
- Performing seismic review and compliance design;
- Evaluation, restoration, and retrofit design; and,
- Performing feasibility studies.
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm with an array of professionals from various backgrounds- engineers, technologists, scientists- who provide consulting engineering and building science services. They have earned Best Workplace awards in 2010, 11, and 12.
If you can see yourself excelling in this sort of environment, why not drop us a line? Simply send an updated resume and CV- indicating your preferred contact info and the best times to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience and skill set more in depth!