Job Title: Talent Consultant
What We can Do For You:
At PHM we believe that we can teach “anyone” to become a successful Recruitment Consultant and we have the tools, training, coaching, culture and track record to prove it.
What You Need, To Bring It!
However in order to succeed in our business you need the one ingredient we can’t teach you and that’s DESIRE!
Without the will, drive and want to succeed this is not the opportunity for you (sorry if the truth hurts).
What We Want:
We are seeking real people who have the intelligence (both socially and contextually) to listen and retain at times overwhelming information about how to headhunt in 30 days or less.
In addition we are looking for the following qualities and experiences:
• Grit, tenacity
• Hard work ethics
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
• Easy and outgoing personality
• Strong coachable aptitude
• Propensity and affinity to talk to new people (candidates)
• Embracing the telephone (you know that thing with numbers that you press to talk to people) as one of many tools to connect and communicate with your talent audience
• Technology savvy, strong keyboarding, data entry and detail orientation skills
• Taking pleasure in the thrill of the hunt or chase of new people (candidates)
• Previous inside or outside sales, customer service, consulting, marketing, call centre or technology based work history is a definite asset
• A tribal, “one of us” mindset
What We Offer:
• Competitive starting base salary with performance reviews at 6 months and 12 months (annually thereafter)
• Market leading commission structure with no ceiling limit
• Potential to earn up to (and over) 100K+
• Rapid performance to promotion opportunities
• Discretionary bonuses and paid holiday time
• Birthday Bonus, Anniversary Bonus, New Parent Bonus
• 17+ year track record of success in technical recruitment
• Deep and growing roster of repeat clients and customers across North America with expansion strategies into other technical verticals
• A proprietary and proven continuous coaching and recruitment training program
• A fun, engaging, inclusive, collaborative, open, honest, transparent, challenging, rewarding, positive and motivating office and work culture
• Overtime or banked time (get paid for every hour you work)
• Flexible work schedule based on performance
• One Hour Daily Paid Lunches
• Over an Hour of Daily Paid Breaks
• Friday afternoons off
• Two weeks paid vacation to start (pro-rated)
• Paid Cell Phone Use (Subsidy)
• Group/Health/Life/Dental Benefit Coverage (Co-Paid)
• Paid Parking (Shared Cost)
• Paid Gym Membership (Shared Cost)
• Office luncheons, social outings, games and contests!
• Accessibility to leadership (we still recruit!)
• Ongoing re-investment of corporate profits to growth, training, tools, our people (and a brand new website with an extensive digital marketing campaign…coming soon!)
How To Apply:
If you are one of the brave few looking to transform your professional and personal lives with our firm, then please send your resume or profile with a 50 word or less summary about why you think you could become one of us!
Recruiter, Talent Specialist, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Staffing Consultant, Headhunter, Technical Recruiter, Engineering Recruiter, Inside Sales, Account Manager