PHM Search Group is currently seeking a Talent Researcher to join our firm in London, ON. As a Talent Researcher you’ll primarily identify and source qualified engineering and technical candidates for PHM’s roster of engineering consulting and related technical clients throughout North America.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Identifying, sourcing and qualifying candidates from PHM’s internal database and external databases and sources, such as Linkedin, Workopolis, etc.
• Performing various administrative and data entry tasks, such as database management, writing job ads, scheduling calls for recruiters, among other tasks and duties as needed.
• Ensuring the accuracy of incoming information (ex: candidate profiles, database entries) and its efficient allocation.
• A University or College degree
• Computer/Internet proficiency; Minimum of 50 wpm, familiarity with Online networking websites such as Linkedin, ability to find information as directed from various sources and ensuring it accuracy and allocation.
• Strong Multi-tasking, critical thinking, organizational and communication skills are must.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a multitude of diverse tasks as needed.
• Ability to understand and retain technical knowledge (ex: distinguishing and understanding the various Engineering consulting sectors and industries)
If you are someone that enjoys the thrill of the hunt, while at the same time able to perform accurate and efficient data entry tasks, then this career opportunity may be for you!