Our client is seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer with MTO Highways experience for a leadership role within their GTA Transportation Group. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a strong mix of technical expertise, project leadership capabilities, and a high level of comfort dealing with clients and stakeholders, as well as leveraging their connections to expand business for the Transportation Group in the GTA and beyond.
Duties may include:
- Participating in the planning and execution of large-scale roadways and highway construction projects including: road and highway infrastructure, interchanges, overpasses and bridges, etc.
- Providing preliminary and detailed designs for MTO roads and highways.
- Executing projects in a manner that are in line with modern practices regarding environmental protection and development of public transit systems.
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant experience (MTO project experience)
- Hold a P.eng. or C.E.T designation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Our client is a top Canadian multidisciplinary engineering firm that offers a wide variety of services in the areas of transportation, urban infrastructure, hydroelectricity, and urban planning. They offer a highly competitive wage and benefit package, job stability, continuous training and a positive team environment.