Our client is seeking a Party Chief/Land Surveyor to join their team in London, Ontario. If you have experience working on municipal engineering projects, then this opportunity may be for you!
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
• Performing various land surveying and instrumentation tasks
• Working on projects relating to municipal engineering (site & subdivision planning and design, topographic surveying, landscape design construction layout, etc.)
• Typical projects include: residential developments, municipal road-reconstruction, institutional, municipal and private site developments
• A Survey Technology or Engineering Technology Diploma
• A minimum of 5 years survey experience (topographic surveys, boundary surveys, construction layouts, etc.)
• Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
Our client has been providing municipal engineering and planning services in Southwestern Ontario for the last five decades. Since the 1960’s they been successfully completing projects in the region with a focus on subdivision design and planning, landscape design, construction layout and administration, site inspection, etc. They offer a competitive wage, pension contributions, bonus programs and benefit packages.
Land Surveyor, Party Chief, Surveyor