Are you a Project Manager with extensive land development experience? If yes, then consider the following Senior Project Manager position in a growing dynamic company poised to be the market leader in South Western Ontario.
- Project management on various land development assignments (site and subdivision planning and design, municipal roads, residential developments, storm water management, etc.)
- Preparing reports, ensuring project specifications are met on time and budget
- Providing design reviews and supervision of staff,
- Participating in project and client meetings, public presentations.
- Ensuring projects are completed in a cost-effective manner and to client satisfaction.
- Hold a P.Eng designation
- 15+ Years of experience in land development (subdivisions, municipal road reconstruction, residential developments, site development, storm water management, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- A proven leader and project manager
Our client has provided municipal engineering and planning services for decades in Southwestern Ontario. Since the 1960’s they been successfully completing projects in the region with a focus on subdivision design and planning, landscape design, construction layout and administration, site inspection, etc. They offer a competitive wage, pension and foster a highly collaborative work environment.
Municipal Engineer, Civil Engineer, Land Development, Site Services, Subdivisions