WANTED: Project Manager - Environmental Due Diligence (Richmond, BC)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with Stage 1, 2, PSI, DSI experience? If yes, then consider the following position in our client’s Richmond, BC office:
• Project Management of Stage 1 and 2 environmental site assessments, site investigations, audits, and remedial projects.
• Due Diligence portfolio management. - Contract preparation and project budgeting - preferably in Transaction Phase ½
• Needs to be able to work with variety of clients and multiple projects
• Work will generally be 70% transactional and 30% larger remediation and development projects
• Needs to be able to manage a team of 3-8 People
• Mentoring and training staff
• Maintaining and enhancing quality control
• Assisting the Vice President and Senior Staff with marketing and client development initiatives in collaboration with the Marketing Department as required
• Providing technical reports and peer reviews.
About Our Client:
Our client has been recognized as one of Canada's “Best Places to Work” for. They provide a highly competitive salary and benefits package based on performance and exceeding your goals. With an ambitious and entrepreneurial culture, there's a reason why they have grown nearly 50% in the past 3 years with an average year over year of 10+%. Due to recent contract wins, our client's BC operation has a significant need for a technical and experienced Project Leader working on transactional based due diligence projects for clients throughout the province.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering
• 5 to 15 years of related experience
• Experience in Stage 1, 2 PSI, DSI, and remediation of contaminated sites
• Excellent technical and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve
• Strong report writing skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Working toward professional designation (P. Eng., P. Geo., P.Ag., EP)
Keywords: Environmental Assessments, Environmental Site Assessment, Phase 1, Phase 2, Remediation, Contaminated Sites