Are you a Water Resources Engineer who would be interested in becoming a key player within one of the GTA's strongest land development consulting firms?
Our client is currently seeking a Water Resources engineer for a progressive role within their group; the ideal candidate will have a strong technical background encompassing stormwater management design.
Over time, this candidate will be groomed to take on more responsibility in Project Management.
- Providing consulting services to municipalities, builders and developers
- Water resource design, engineering, and management
- Designing master environmental servicing plans, stormwater management plans, pond design, floodplain management.
- On-site detention design and natural channel design
- Performing subwatershed studies and water balance analysis.
- Hold a P.Eng designation
- 8-10+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Ability to communicate with Conservation and other approval authorities
Our client places a great deal of importance on investing in their people, their clients, and the community. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to be valued, appreciated, and ultimately rewarded for their knowledge and input. They are a midsized engineering consulting firm specializing in Land Development engineering services. They are an expanding presence within the GTA and have a large portfolio of long-standing client relationships which has enabled them to grow not just rapidly, but steadily.