Are you an experienced Municipal Designer? Do you want to join one of Canada’s fastest growing engineering firms? If yes, consider the following position in Oakville, ON:
1. Working on a variety of municipal/land development projects (in the GTA area)
2. Providing conceptual design concepts, macro-servicing concepts, detailed design drawings, among other design task/duties.
Our client is one of Canada’s fast growing engineering consulting firms specializing in Land Development. They are a very client-focused firm with decades of success.
1. Hold a P.Eng designation or a C.E.T
2. A minimum of 10 years of land development engineering experience.
3. Working knowledge of LDD and AutoCad (experience with Civil 3D preferred)
4. A degree in Civil Engineering or Design Technology
5. Municipal Engineer design experience is an asset.