Job Title Senior Design Technician, Transportation
|Senior Design Technician, Transportation||Transportation, Civil|
|Niagara Falls, Ontario||CET or equivalent|
Are you a Civil Engineering Technician with experience in roadway engineering and construction? Would you prefer to work for one of Canada's Fifty Best Managed Companies? If so, read on... we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participation in the design of roads, highways, and similar projects including plans, specifications, contract documents, work schedules, detailed cost estimates and environmental assessments;
- Liaison with consultants, developers, government agencies, contractors and industry as appropriate;
- Performance of site assessments and reviews
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- A diploma in Civil Engineering Technology and a minimum of 7 years combined experience including formal education, project planning, design and/or construction;
- Knowledge of LDD, Civil3D, AutoCad and Excel;
- A valid Ontario Driver's License;
- Surveying and contract inspection experience would be considered an asset
Our client is a highly reputable and steadily growing multi-disciplinary engineering firm with a strong presence across North America, with several offices abroad. They offer ongoing training and support, an excellent health and benefits plan, and limitless possibilities for advancement. If this sounds like the type of atmosphere you'd excel in, why not drop us a line? Send your resumes to email@example.com today.