Job Title Recruiter Researcher
|PHM Search Group Inc. - "YES... WE GET ENGINEERS!"|
Are you dynamite at finding the right person for the job? Can you recognize the potential in a candidate? Would you like to work on a collaborative team that is dedicated to getting the job done? Do you love engineers (or maybe just like them a little) and want to help them find a better carer opportunity? Of course you do! Keep reading!
WANTED: Passionate talent sourcer/researcher with the ability to find a needle in a haystack.
YOUR HANDLE: Talent Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE: Since 2001, we have been tirelessly dedicated to delivering unparalleled and uncommonly personalized levels of recruitment and career management services for our vast network of candidates and clients within the engineering and related technical sectors across Canada and North America. Our team and group of Talent Specialists take true ownership in their jobs, are treated as partners of the firm and are groomed to be the best talent management consultants in the industry.
• Review resumes and candidate applications for qualifications and validity to the position
• Use internal database, LinkedIn, and other internet sources to find the right candidates
• Successfully create a pipeline of candidates for recruiters
• Maintain open lines of communication with recruiters, and support their role (send emails, find information, format resumes, etc.)
• Exhaust a search for the client by leaving no stone unturned!
DO YOU FIT THE BILL?
• Ability to see the potential in candidates for unadvertised positions (an open mind is a successful mind)
• Social Media and resume database wizard (You might be a Sourceress or Sourcerer)
• Degree, diploma or technical academic achievement in either a business or related professional discipline OR degree in life
• Impeccable and professional communication skills: written, verbal
• Creative when it comes to email communication (no fish in the sea should be able to resist your hook!)
• Natural ability to build rapport with people from all facets of the real world through internet communications
• Inner motivation to succeed individually and within a team
• Innate yearning to be part of a team (we like to call it a tribe) that you can be proud of and be treated like extended family
• Energetic and dynamic ability to be serious when it matters and fun-loving when it doesn’t
• Ability to take on a role and make it your own!
• Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done! (Minimum 44 hours per week)
NUTS & BOLTS:
• Previous talent sourcing/researching and recruitment experience is a definite asset
• Ability to understand clients’ needs
• Perseverance, commitment, tenacity, persistence, master listening skills…
• Stellar verbal and written communication skills and an eye for details (if you have spell check on auto, this might be a problem)
• Multitasking – our first test is to see if you can rub the top of your head clockwise with one hand, which rubbing your stomach counter clockwise with the other and jumping on the spot on one leg; pass this and you are the master of multi-tasking!
• Computer literacy – Windows 7, keyboarding, internet search knowledge, database navigation, data entry
BENEFITS & PERKS:
• Competitive starting hourly wage rate – with reviews at 6 months and annually thereafter
• Industry’s leading bonus and commission structure: Where have you worked where you are recognized for your b-day, weekly performance targets, anniversary with the company, staff lunches, quarterly/annual bonuses, gym memberships, health and group benefits, subsidized parking, and an employer who champions your success?
• Monday to Friday, paid 1 hour lunches (sometimes the boss even buys you a combo #2, no msg please!)
• Ongoing training and development, resources to guide you to becoming the best performer you can be, unlimited opportunities for advancement and growth
• Fun, open concept environment, collaboration, close team culture, social outings, charitable events and community involvement
If you are up for the challenge, have a “whatever it takes” attitude, and understand the difference between confidence and arrogance, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are truly motivated and can’t wait for us to get back to you, well… if you have to be told what you should do, perhaps the next agency opportunity is what you’re looking for:
Chief Talent Strategist
P.S. – Position is based in London, Ontario
Talent Sourcer, Talent Researcher, Recruitment, Sourcing, Human Resources