Job Title Reliability Electrical Engineer
|Reliability Electrical Engineer||Electrical|
|Red Deer, Alberta||P.Eng|
|Our client is seeking a Reliability Electrical Engineer to join their operations in Red Deer, Alberta. If you have previous experience working with Maintenance, Operations, and Plant Engineering, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop and execute approved Reliability improvement initiatives including:
• Working with Maintenance, Operations, and Plant Engineering to establish and resolve approaches to reliability priorities.
• Review and input to unit outages and major turnaround scope.
• Identify and implement equipment strategies.
• Lead Plant electrical reliability improvement initiatives.
• Review new equipment designs to ensure maintenance and reliability issues are considered and addressed. Develop reliability requirements for new equipment and repaired equipment.
• Benchmark internally and externally to identify and share best practices.
• Optimize equipment spare parts and predictive/preventative maintenance practices to ensure required reliability at lowest cost.
• Electrical Engineering Degree with 5+ years of related experience.
• Professional member or eligible to obtain professional member status (P.Eng) designation with APEGGA.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills along with a proven track record of success.
• Ability to provide leadership, complemented by the drive to deliver results.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills is required.
• Experience with SAP and/or Meridium, along with demonstrated probability/statistical/analytical skills to support equipment strategies will be an asset.
Our client has been in business for more than 50 years, and have been expanding their business across Canada and the world. They are committed to creating a safe and productive work environment for their employees, and offer excellent benefits as well as opportunities for advancement.
Reliability Engineer, Plant Electrical Engineer