Job Title Process Control Applications Engineers
|Process Control Applications Engineers||Process|
|Red Deer, Alberta|
|Our client is seeking 2 Process Control Applications Engineers (Intermediate/Senior); one for an initial travel position, later becoming a local position, while the second position would include local duties from the start.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the design and implementation of the Honeywell TPS and PKS system
• Development of commissioning plans and procedures for process control applications
• Identification and implementation of additional requirements to support the successful start-up of facilities.
• Monitoring of Key Plant performance indicators and initiating action to improve
• Identification and implementation of control strategies ranging from the simple SISO to the complex MVC applications. Experience with Pavilion Advanced Control software, Experion and/or Matrikon’s Process Guard / Controller Performance Monitoring software is of significant value.
• Monitoring the integrity of the control system database and taking action to maintain.
• Participate and/or lead Incident Investigations
• Lead the Hazard review process for Process Control Applications
• Provide Technical Assistance to the facility operating teams
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering with minimum of 3 years experience in process control application development.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results and proven organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer Literacy in Chemicals business software packages (MS Office, SAP)
• Demonstrated Responsible Care values
• Ability to adapt and contribute within a dynamic and changing environment and work supportively within an operating, highly reliable environment.
Our client has been in business for more than 50 years, and having been expanding their business across Canada and the world. They are committed to creating a safe and productive work environment for their employees, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Applications Engineer, Applications Engineers, Process Control Engineers, Process Engineers