Job Title Talent Specialist - AKA "Master Relationship Broker"
|Talent Specialist - AKA "Master Relationship Broker"|
|London, Ontario||Business, Engineering or Degree of Life|
|PHM SEARCH - "YES...WE GET ENGINEERS!" |
Highly motivated, self-driven and passionate sales professionals with a commitment to building long term relationships and matching superior career opportunities in the engineering sector with the market's top performing engineers across North America!
*WHO WE ARE*
Since 2001, our London, Ontario based firm have been absolutely dedicated to delivering unparalleled and superior levels of recruitment and career management services for our vast network of candidates and clients within the engineering and related technical sectors across Canada and North America. Our team and group of Talent Specialists take true ownership in their jobs, are treated as partners of the firm and are groomed to be the best talent management consultants in the industry.
*FILL THE BILL?*
1. Proven sales and/or customer service communications experience and a track record of success within the business, financial, insurance and consulting services sectors.
2. Degree, diploma or technical academic achievement in either a business or related professional discipline OR degree in life.
3. Impeccable and professional phone demeanour.
4. The natural ability to approach and build rapport with people from all walks of life without reservation (i.e. you love people as much as you love talking with them, you are the life of the party without being the one that everyone gossips about the next day!)
5. The inner motivation and desire to close deals (hunters only, gatherers need not apply)
6. Innate yearning to be a part of a team that you can be proud of and like to be around.
7. Fascination with understanding people and the knack to ask great questions about them.
8. Energetic and dynamic ability to be serious when it matters and lighthearted when it doesn't.
*NUTS & BOLTS*
1. Previous inside or outside sales experience is a definite asset
2. Call centre experience selling intangible services is an asset, but telemarketers need not apply (no automated dial outs here!)
3. Perseverance, commitment, tenacity, persistence, master listening skills...
4. Stellar verbal and written communication skills and an eye for details (if you have spell check on auto this might be a problem)
5. Multitasking - our first test is to see if you can rub the top of your head clockwise with one hand, while rubbing your stomach counter clockwise with the other and jumping on the spot on one leg, pass this and you are the master of multitasking!
6. Computer literacy - Windows 7, keyboarding, Internet search knowledge, database navigation, data entry
Competitive starting hourly wage rate - with reviews at 3, 6 months and annually thereafter
Industry's leading bonus and commission structure, where have you worked where you are recognized for your b-day, weekly performance targets, anniversary with us, staff lunches, quarterly/annual bonuses, gym memberships, health and group benefits, subsidized parking and a boss who actually cares about your success?
44 hour work weeks - Monday to Friday (afternoons off!), paid 1 hour lunches, paid overtime and/or banked time
Ongoing training and development, resources to guide to becoming the best performer you can be, unlimited opportunities for advancement and growth
Fun, open concept environment, collaboration, close team culture, social outings, charitable events and community involvement
If you are up for the challenge, has a whatever it takes attitude and understands the difference between confidence and arrogance, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are truly motivated and can't wait for us to get back to you, CALL:
Chief Talent Strategist
P.S. - Position is based in London, Ontario
Recruiter, Headhunter, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Talent Specialist